Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Last day in Tocoa!

Today is our last day in Tocoa and allot of emotions are starting to show with the realization that we will be leaving our Honduran family. Mike led our devotion this morning and it was based upon Philippians 4: 11-14.


11 I don't say this out of need, for I have learned to be content in whatever circumstances I am. 12 I know both how to have a little, and I know how to have a lot.In any and all circumstances I have learned the secret [of being content]—whether well-fed or hungry, whether in abundance or in need. 13 I am able to do all things through Him who strengthens me. 14 Still, you did well by sharing with me in my hardship.


Mike talked about as we finish up our activities today, we need to remember that it's not as important that we accomplish everything on "our" to do list, but that we take every opportunity to do everything that God puts before us that's on His to do list for us.

We may not see the results of the seeds we've planted, but we hope and pray that we were able to make a small difference in these people’s lives and we are so grateful for God allowing us to do His work, in this part of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment